This policy was last adjusted in December 2017.
Queens Hotel Motel sends each of our subscribers regular email communications containing information & deals which are deemed to be valuable to our customers. Our emails may contain paid advertising material. Subscription to our emails occurs either through:
• A user placing a booking, leaving the subscription box ticked & accepting our booking TERMS & CONDITIONS.
• Following a user’s request to add their email address in the subscribe box that appears on the website.
• Guest records are periodically exported & included in the mailing list unless you have specifically requested not to be included in this list.
In accordance with the Spam Act 2003 & for related purposes:
• Queens Hotel Motel does not send unsolicited e-mail messages;
• Queens Hotel Motel does not purchase, sell or use third party distribution lists acquired through address-harvesting software;
• Recipients can unsubscribe from receiving email messages from Queens Hotel Motel at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link located in the footer of every newsletter.
The Queens Hotel Motel & our trusted third party service providers may, from time to time, use “cookies” to store your preferences, record session information & collect information on how you visit & access our web pages & newsletters. This information allows us to continually improve our services to provide you with a better overall experience.
Cookies are small files stored on your computer which allow us to recognise you when you return to our site. As well as allowing our booking process to remember which products you have selected & to move through the various screens of the booking process.
We also use third party cookies to show you advertisements on other websites. Our advertisements on other websites may be based on destinations& products you have searched for or viewed on www.queensgladstone.com.au
Most Internet browsers will be set to automatically accept cookies when installed. Cookies can be deleted from your computer at any time (see your internet browser’s help menu for more information).
It is possible to view all queenshotelmotel.com.au material without having cookies enabled; however it is not possible to purchase without accepting these cookies.
Information collected by us:
When you look at our website we will collect the following usage information. We use this for aggregated statistical purposes as well as to offer a better customer experience, such as improving the relevance of our marketing campaigns to newsletter subscribers:
• Your server address
• Your top level domain (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk, etc)
• The date & time of your visit to the site
• The pages you accessed & the documents downloaded
• The previous site you have visited
• The type of web browser you are using
From time to time anonymous usage statistics are used by our third party advertising providers including to serve more relevant advertisements. Your PII is never shared with these third parties.
The information you provide when booking though Queens Hotel Motel is only used for:
• Fulfilling your order. This requires some of your information being passed to the third party supplier responsible for providing the service you have booked (e.g. passing on your booking details to a hotel partner) and;
• Communicating with you about products & promotional offers which are relevant to your booking that we think may be of interest to you.